Power Generator Rentals & The Roger's Cup
As a national leader in supplying power, heating and cooling rentals for a wide variety of facilities and special events, GAL Power was tasked with supplying the internationally renowned Roger’s Cup with their power and cooling needs. To give event managers and other potential customers an idea of the scope of projects we can supply power generator rentals and heating or cooling needs for, we thought we would share our experience from this premiere tennis event hosted in Montreal and Toronto.
GAL Power Approached to Supply Power Generators for Toronto Venue
In a high profile event that sees more than one hundred thousand people in attendance, the Roger’s Cup in Toronto required significant power and cooling rentals for the week-long event. With solutions needed for both the stadium and all outbuildings such as the VIP building, trailers and more, here is a brief recap of their requirements:
- Stadium and VIP building backup power generator rentals for the duration of the tournament
- Redundant power supplied for live televised broadcasting, satellite uploading and production
- Distribution of supplied power including all cables and protective cable mats to each specified area
- Air conditioning supplied for critical television production locations throughout the venue, key sponsorship locales, mobile office trailers and an assortment of event tents
- Setup and teardown within strict time constraints as well as 24-hour support throughout the week long event
The power generator rental and air conditioning equipment needs and the expertise to keep everything operating seamlessly throughout the week for the scope of this project were significant and GAL Power rose to the challenge.
GAL Power Canada’s Solution to the Power Generator Rental Needs of the Roger’s Cup
GAL Power’s expert generator and air conditioning rental team assessed the needs for natural gas backup generators and cooling equipment for the Roger’s Cup and provided the following solutions:
- A 2,000 kw and 400 kw natural gas backup generator for the stadium and VIP building respectively
- Two 400 kw generator rentals and all cabling and mats required to supply and distribute redundant power
- 52 tons of air conditioning to supply all previously identified areas with sufficient cooling
- Completed setup and teardown within the tight deadlines as required
- Full work crews with on-site representation for 24 hours daily throughout the 7 day event
While the scope of such a project may have been daunting for most power generator rental supply companies in Canada, as a national leader, GAL Power rose to the challenge and provided the seamless experience the internationally acclaimed Roger’s Cup in Toronto deserved. We invite you to contact us for the solution to backup power generator rentals for your event.