Fundamentals of Gensets & Electrical Systems
Don’t know the difference between a transfer switch and an alternator? Need to know the basics of backup generators and electrical systems? GAL Power Systems offers basic training before you get into the complex world of backup generation.
To help you get the most from our power gensets, you have opportunity to learn about:
- Proper generator size for your requirements
- Understand the difference between standby and prime power
- How to choose the appropriate power generator for your needs
- Learn about fuel types and selection
- Electricity basics
- Portable power generators
- Operating power gensets safely
We believe that providing you with the basics you need to know for power generators and electricity will help you make the best choice for your power needs. Understanding the equipment and its functions will also help you when performing routine maintenance and to identify problems early to ensure maximum lifetime of your genset.
We invite you to spend as much time as you need on the fundamentals of power generators and electrical systems. If you have additional questions or need help choosing from our selection of gensets, we invite you to contact your GAL Power Systems team.